Pages

Slider

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My FlyLady sink.

So I followed the FlyLady Shiney Sink method to see if I could get a nice shiney sink that would make me feel better about my kitchen.

I took pics of my sink at its most dirty. I usually just wipe it down with soap and water after I am done with the dishes.

I didnt feel any better, but here are some pics...you be the judge.
Oh and this process took about 2 hours total.

Before:



After:




I mean certainly my sink is cleaner, but simply because it is in fact clean. I dont think all the work was needed and today I cant even tell I put all that work into it :(

1 comments:

  1. Oh my...the POWER of a clean sink :) I didn't totally get it, but it does feel nice to scrub'er down really well once in a while...but a clean sink does not a clean house make...but maybe I would have figured out the rest of the FLy Lady's method if I had read PAST the part about cleaning your sink. haha

    ReplyDelete