Pages

Slider

Saturday, August 22, 2009

MMM MMM Good!

I have been on many a journey as of late. A few of which are shared here and a few that are not.

One of my recent "to do's" was to learn to make yogurt at home. In my journey to do so, I came across the most amazing, simple, tastey, healthy granola recipes! My children LOVE it!

I opted to use extra thick steel cut oats and to over toast them just a tad, so that they are crunchy, yet chewy :)

My kiddos love it with just the oats, but I also chose to put some sun dried fruit and toated almonds in some for a more grown up feel.

The next batch I make will have mini chocolate chips and coconut in it :) That should be sometime this week!

Oats fresh from the oven! They were soooooooooo yummy when they were warm!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Phillip was very happy with his loot!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment