Pages

Slider

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My ducks are in a row

I have been bummed since we moved. We no longer have the peaceful view, I no longer have my clothes line, I am in a downstairs apartment now, and it has really began to sink in that I am truely, truely living in an apartment now.

But, we have new friends. Friends we didnt have before. Friends that we love very much!

In our back yard...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Once we started feeding them a nice breakfast of Cheerios...many more came :)
Photobucket

We also have a few other friends that we didnt have before. The nest was here when we moved in, and we got pictures as soon as we noticed that they had hatched!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now they are starting to look more like a bird and less like a fragglerock :)

Photobucket

I recently added a bird house, a bird feeder, and a humingbird feeder...and now I have a hummingbird that comes daily!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment