Pages

Slider

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where does the time go?

Phillip has made the two year mile stone. This is a glorious, yet sad moment for me. It seems like he joined our family only a year ago.

The time does seem to fly these days. I keep meaning to slow down and enjoy things more and I somehow am too busy to do so.

Anyhoo, here's my big boy! (For the privacy of other familys I have only posted pictures of Phillip and none of the actual party where all of the fun happened.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kevin and I have decided that we will only buy one gift for each child for their birthday, and we have decided that the one gift should be something that will last for a long time, and be enjoyed for that time.

We have in the past been known to buy a bunch of junk toys that the children play with for only a few days and then we end up putting them in the donate box a few months later, still almost brand new! We have just lost that money, its gone and there is no getting it back. So instead of doing this any longer, one toy. That is all. No more than one.

Phillip recieved a Parents magnadoole. He even now, a month later is still enjoying it on a DAILY basis! I knew this waould be a good, safe investment because Abagael has a magnadoodle and they fight over it often! However, her magnadoodle has a metal tip and Phillip caused it to rust a while back by sucking on he tip of the pen.

I made certain to a magnadoodle that had a covered end :) The one that we purchased was made by Parents and it is actually a VERY well made item! I would HIGHLY recomend it!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment